If, having read the eligibility criteria for applicants, you would like to apply for a grant, the first stage is to submit an initial application, which enables you to share an overview of your project with us. For all programmes you should submit your application through our online form found here.
Please include the following:
- A cover letter with a description of your organization (please include sufficient information to allow us to verify you and your organization). For applications to the Mental Health Research Programme (MHRP), this should also include a short 2-page CV.
- An outline of the project for which you are seeking funding, which should not exceed two sides of A4 using a minimum font size of 11pt. For applicants to the Mental Health Research Programme (MHRP), this section should instead contain a completed MHRP Initial Application Form, which is below together with help notes and assessment criteria.
Your initial application will be assessed by our team and we will aim to respond within 3 months of receipt.
If your initial application meets our objectives and current priorities, we will contact you to invite a full application. All full applications will be considered by the Forces in Mind Trust’s Programmes Committee. We will keep you informed throughout the stages of the application process.
Mental Health Research Programme (MHRP)
If you are applying for funding through our Mental Health Research Programme, then please read our guidance and forms below:
- Initial Application (MHRP) Form
- Initial Application (MHRP) Help Notes
- Initial Application (MHRP) Assessment Criteria.