The aim of the Forces in Mind Trust is to promote the successful transition of Armed Forces personnel, and their families, into civilian life.
Our vision is to be recognised as a credible, independent and influential authority on transition, agile and effective in how we award grants and commission research.
Our values are:
- Collaborative, not competitive
- Empathetic with the Armed Forces
- Evidence driven, and evidence seeking
- Approachable, straightforward and efficient
- Intelligently bold, and boldly innovative
We will commission research and award grants to support projects that increase the understanding of transition, including related mental health and well-being issues. We will use this knowledge to advocate change and so improve the likelihood of successful transition.
Our priority is to focus on those most vulnerable to failure.